Named in memory of Mr. Florent Côté, who was farming parcels of land atop the Montagne des Florent, and, to do so, had to walk on a small path at the base of the mountain. Linking Baie-Saint-Paul to Saint-Urbain, in the backcountry, stretching over 18.2 km, it features 7 accesses allowing the hiker the pleasure to create his own itinerary. Different lookouts along the course offer breathtaking views of du Gouffre valley and the town of Baie-Saint-Paul with, in the backdrop, the majestic St. Lawrence River. A small observation tower reveals a view of the mountains to the west. Direction of Saint-Urbain, a former open pit mine site, the village and mountains of des Grands-Jardins national park are sure to catch your eyes.
- Camping Le Genévrier on route 138 (3.9 km East of Baie-Saint-Paul).
- 3 accesses on the rang St-Jérôme: km 1.3, 3.1 and 6.6. Near the Camping le Genévrier, on route 138, take the Terrasse de la Rémy Street for 600 m and turn right on the rang St-Jérôme.
- Maison Chez Laurent, at the junction of routes 138 and 381, there is an access path of 2.8 km (12.3 km east of Baie-Saint-Paul).
- Famille Migneron de Charlevoix on route 138 (7 km east of Baie-Saint-Paul).
- At km 3.9 of route 381, across from the Centre de l’émeu de Charlevoix in Saint-Urbain.