Distance : 10.4 km, round trip
- Two lookouts on the St. Lawrence River and the Montmagny islands Archipelago;
- Celtic Cross west of Grosse île (with binoculars);
- Bench of Cap Brûlé and two previously guarded lighthouses;
- Refuge of la Faille located at the peak’s heart of a huge geological fault overlooking the river. This refuge is accessible to hikers wishing to rest or have dinner (wood on the premises);
- Two elevated lookouts on the St.Lawrence River and its islands, located at:
- Anse de la Montée du Lac;
- La Cime du Cap-Tourmente.
From Baie-Saint-Paul, take Boulevard 138 Ouest heading for Québec City to Saint-Tite-des-Caps. The welcoming area is on your right at the corner of rue Leclerc shortly after passing the Dépanneur Esso.
It is always important to get information from the trail manager before going hiking.