Distance : 20,4 km, round trip
- Two lookouts on the St. Lawrence River and the Montmagny islands Archipelago;
- Celtic Cross west of Grosse Île (with binoculars);
- Bench of Cap Brûlé and two previously guarded lighthouses;
- Refuge of la Faille located at the peak’s heart of a huge geological fault overlooking the river. This refuge is accessible to hikers wishing to rest or have dinner (wood on the premises);
- Two elevated lookouts on the St. Lawrence River and its islands, located at:
- Anse de la Montée du Lac;
- La Cime du Cap-Tourmente.
The hiking excursion ends at the Réserve nationale de faune du Cap-Tourmente, where thousands of snow geese gather in the Fall.
From Baie-Saint-Paul, take Boulevard 138 Ouest heading for Québec City to Saint-Tite-des-Caps. The welcoming area is on your right at the corner of rue Leclerc shortly after passing the Dépanneur Esso.
- Vehicle transportation service available upon reservation for the first leg only of a 9.6 km distance;
- This trail closes from October to the following Spring.
It is always important to get information from the trail manager before going hiking.