A stone’s throw from Mont Grand-Fonds and the snowmobile trail, come and discover unique accommodations in one of our six fully-equipped yurts or make a stop at our La Grande Yourte bistro-relay.
The 20-foot diameter yurts are built to accommodate 4 adults (or up to 6 adults-children). Our yurts are truly turnkey, offering you comfort and lots of amenities.
- Electricity and drinking water;
- Heated concrete floor;
- Heat pump;
- Propane fireplace;
- Bathroom with shower for simpler more intimate experience;
- Small, simple but complete kitchen;
- Mezzanine with two double beds in a common area;
- Double futon on the ground floor;
- Front row seats for stargazing through the clear dome;
- Charcoal BBQ;
- Everything you need for on-site cooking;
- Full bedding for the two double beds and four sets of towels.
To complete the experience, a seventh yurt with a 32-foot diameter, La Grande Yourte bistro-relay welcomes you to relax, warm up, and eat and drink locally. The yurt bistro is a must in the area. In addition to our customers and folks from Mont Grand-Fonds, snowmobilers and ATV-quad enthusiasts find this to be a perfect stopover.
*Taxes and services extra. Some conditions apply.
**The bistro is open from Thursday to Sunday during 2 periods over the year: from July to mid-September and mid-December to the end of March.