This passport includes:
- Croisières AML – From Baie-Sainte-Catherine, go and meet 13 species of whales and marina mammals on board the spacious and secure AML Grand Fleuve, designed for whale-watching, and take advantage of a foray in nature in the majestic Saguenay Fjord;
- Papeterie Saint-Gilles – A social economy enterprise craft manufacturing handmade cotton-based paper;
- Flyover the Tadoussac area in a helicopter – 6-minute flyover the forest, lakes, and the Saguenay Fjord;
- Guided Cruise in Trois-Rivières – Cruise narrating the city’s maritime history, with our certified travel guide.
* This passport is non-exchangeable, non-refundable and intended for Quebecers. Passports do not have an expiration date, but attractions may require an additional charge after December 31, 2021. The discount is included in the price listed.
**Please verify the conditions and dates of validity of the passport when purchasing it on the partner’s site.Acheter