This passport includes:
- Croisières AML – From Baie-Sainte-Catherine, go and meet 13 species of whales and marina mammals on board the spacious and secure AML Grand Fleuve, designed for whale-watching, and take advantage of a foray in nature in the majestic Saguenay Fjord;
- Gourmet – Savour our gourmet meal box including products from Québec at lunch time, in the open air on the outdoor deck of the AML Grand Fleuve.
- Train de Charlevoix – Travel the shores od Saint-Lawrence between Baie-Saint-Paul and La Malbaie and discover the region from a whole new perspective! Reservations are mandatory;
- Géo parc de l’Astroblème – Discover the mysteries of the meteorite impact that shaped Charlevoix’s landscapes;
- Chapelle de Tadoussac – Discover a chapel erected between 1747 and 1750, a witness to the Jesuits’ missionary activity in New-France.
* This passport is non-exchangeable, non-refundable and intended for Quebecers. Passports do not have an expiration date, but attractions may require an additional charge after December 31, 2021. The discount is included in the price listed.
**Please verify the conditions and dates of validity of the passport when purchasing it on the partner’s site.Buy