This passport includes:
- Croisières AML – Board our secure and revamped dinghies and go and meet 13 species of whales and marine mammal for an incredible 2-hour nature adventure in the best whale-watching site in the world, less than 2.5 hours from Québec City;
- Gourmet – Before or after your cruise, enjoy Baie-Sainte-Catherine’s coastal landscapes and savour a gourmet lunch including products from Québec.
- Katabatik – Self-guided 12-km white water kayaking on Rivière du Gouffre with rental service;
- Moulins de L’Isle-aux-Coudres – The miller and his team will demonstrate the flour making process.
- Musée maritime de Charlevoix – Visit of 4 boats and several exhibits, a place of history, heritage, and open air.
* This passport is non-exchangeable, non-refundable and intended for Quebecers. Passports do not have an expiration date, but attractions may require an additional charge after December 31, 2021. The discount is included in the price listed.
**Please verify the conditions and dates of validity of the passport when purchasing it on the partner’s site.