The Musée narrates the story of the wooden schooners, and cabotage on the Saint-Lawrence through a 360° experience from the woods to the river for the whole family. Small and tall will have fun on site which opens out to the river!
The offer includes:
- The visit of 4 boats and the boatyard facilities;
- The multimedia experience on board the St-André, as real as the life of the 1956 sailors;
- The exhibition « Le huitième voyage : à la vitesse du vent ». Take control of the sailed schooner, L’Étoile de Charlevoix, and accept entertaining and technology challenges;
- A 4-km mountain path and a park with a challenge course and vegetal maze;
- Top secret ! Expose the site’s spy through a scavenger hunt;
- Picnic areas;
- NEW! Challenge your knowledge with a rental team escape game. Two hours top time!
*Taxes are not included. No reservation required.
**Children under 5 are admitted free of charge at the Musée. The family must live under one roof.Discover more About