Opening out to the river, the Musée inspires and brightens the soul!
- Visit the 4 boats and the boatyard installations;
- The exhibition « Elles portaient leur nom », a head-to-head with the Musée and the boatyard to pay homage to women on the Musée’s 40th anniversary and the boatyard’s 75th;
- « Le huitième voyage : à la vitesse du vent », an entertaining and technology exhibit where small and tall have fun and learn about the sailed schooners;
- The multimedia experience on board the St-André, a virtual journey as real as the life of the 1956 sailors;
- A 4-km mountain path and a park with a challenge course and vegetal maze;
- A site between river and mountain where walking, having a picnic and unwinding.
*Offer exclusive to residents of Québec. No reservation required.
**This initiative from the Ministère de la Culture et des Communications ensures accessibility to Québec culture everywhere and for the benefit of all.Discover more About 6, 4, 1, 5, 3 : The land of schooners