With an annual 500-cm average of natural snowfall, its 335 meters of vertical drop and warm and authentic atmosphere, Mont Grand-Fonds is a landmark for winter lovers. Just 10 minutes from the alpine village of La Malbaie, the mountain is easily accessible and benefits from a microclimate conducive to abundant snowfalls. When powder snow kicks in, the magic happens.
- The center has 20 tracks for beginners and intermediates as well as 10 tracks for experts. Enough to offer you challenges that meet your expectations!
- The Versant du Lynx allows you to ski off-piste. On eight hectares of undergrowth and glades, discover the mountain in a new way and enjoy extraordinary conditions. The ascent is done in sealskin or using the ski lift
- Have fun in the high-aerobatic snow park and the undergrowth for a healthy dose of adrenaline.
- Your alpine ski ticket gives you free access to snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails.
- At the end of the day, everyone meets at the chalet and Pub Le Sommet for après-ski.
- On-site catering service. An on-site ski and snowboard rental shop is the perfect place to learn about this exhilarating winter sport. Snow school open every day.
- Free Wi-Fi
*Taxes are not included. Certain conditions may apply.
**Rates: junior : $40.25 | senior : $51.34 | Free for toddlersDiscover more About