In the Charlevoix region, amid the Saint-Lawrence River, stands a treasure of a 23-km circumference that we invite you to discover.
Our guide will start your stay with a visit of the Musée Maritime de Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive, where your will see the exhibition, « Des Bateaux et des Hommes » (Of Boats and Men), narrating the 1946 shipyard, the building of schooners, visiting the ships, and much more.
Once on the island, your guide will introduce, through a guided auto tour, a heritage circuit filled with treasures, including a visit of the Musée des moulins, windmill and watermill, its impressive history dating back to 1825, and two permanent exhibits; you will learn how the inhabitants of the last century solved their flour and other supply issues.
The package includes:
- Two nights at Hôtel Cap-aux-Pierres ;
- Two American style breakfasts;
- One 4-course dinner;
- Admission to the Musée maritime de Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive ;
- Admission to the Économusée des moulins ;
- Guided auto tour of the island;
- Taxes, CFCTA and gratuities on meals are included;
- Access to the hotel facilities
*Availability: several dates are available, upon availability.
**The discount is already calculated in the indicated rate. Depending on the timing, changes on the price, taxes and surcharges may occur. Certain conditions apply.Reserve