The Quebec City and Charlevoix regions have so much to offer. Treat yourself to a getaway at the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu in La Malbaie and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the River and all the visual, cultural and gastronomic riches of this corner of the country.
On the way, stop at Le Grand Vallon course, at the foot of Mont-Sainte-Anne, one of the most beautiful golf challenges in Quebec. As for the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu Golf Club, it’s a pure jewel to be discovered and a credit to our beautiful province.
Several dates and room categories are available. Contact your Gendrongolf travel consultant for an à la carte quote.
The package includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu in a Fairmont room;
- 2 golf rounds with cart and range balls at the Fairmont le Manoir Richelieu Golf Club (September 5th and 6th, starting at 9am);
- Additional 9-hole free replay with cart after the 2 rounds at the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu Golf Club;
- Tee times reservation in advance;
- 1 admission to the Museum of Charlevoix;
- Services of Marc-André Latulippe, Gendrongolf group leader;
- Protection offered by the compensation fund for customers of travel agents;
*The discount is already calculated in the indicated. Certain conditions apply.Reserve