The church built during the Récollet period dates back to 1840 and the cemetery to 1843. Several heritage artefacts may be found on the premises: the Virgin with child painting, the high altar, the sanctuary lamp, the way of the cross and the Casavant organ. Three bells dating back to 1904 ring at noon and at 6pm. Vestments and sacerdotal objects are exposed in the museum area. From the Place de l’Église, enjoy the spectacular panoramic view.